quis himenaeos velit.
web page editors now.
If you are a new student, you might be wondering how to book for a Kasneb exam. In this article, you will learn how to book for an examination by Kasneb in Kenya. This applies for the KASNEB courses offered which includes CPA, CCP, ATD, CIFA, CAMS, DCM, CS, DICT etc
You might also want to see this : Kasneb exam timetable
Click here to access the registration form on Kasneb
The Kasneb 2020 Examination Timetable exam dates are out. In this short article, we will outline all the KASNEB exam dates for the year 2020 in Kenya. Please let us know what you think in the comments section below.
A : Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 May, 2020
- CAMS levels 1 and 2 – Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills.
- ATD levels 1, 2 and 3 – Accounting Technicians Diploma.
- DICT levels 1, 2 and 3 – Diploma in Information Communication Technology.
- DCM levels 1, 2 and 3.
B : Tuesday 26 and Thursday 28 May, 2020
- CPA parts 1, 2 and 3 – Certified Public Accountants.
- CS parts 1, 2 and 3.
- CIFA parts 1, 2 and 3.
- CICT parts 1, 2 and 3.
- CCP parts 1, 2 and 3.
- CPSP-K parts 1, 2, 3 and 4.
C : Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 May, 2020
- FAQ – Foreign Accountancy Qualifications.
D : Thursday 28 May, 2020
- FSQ – Foreign Secretaries Qualifications.
E: Tuesday 26 and Thursday 28 May, 2020
- APS-K levels 1 and 2 -Associate in Procurement and Supply of Kenya.
To use this Kasneb May 2020 Examination Timetable Exam Dates, you are supposed to have booked and paid for the exams. Read this article : How to Pay for Kasneb Examinations fees.
Do you know how to book for a Kasneb Exam online?
Many KASNEB students ask, how can I book and pay for KASNEB exam? It is actually very straight forward. This applies to all the KASNEB courses offered in Kenya. In this article, we are going to discuss how to pay for KASNEB examinations in Kenya.
First of all, let us look at how to pay the exam fees. In another article, we will look at how to book for Kasneb exams.
How to Pay for Kasneb Exam Exam
There are 4 payment methods for paying the exam fees to Kasneb.
Through the banks kasneb Student Fee Collection Accounts.
National Bank of Kenya Limited (NBK) – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 01001031572601.
Equity Bank Ltd. – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 0170299238025.
Kenya Post Office Savings Bank (Postbank) – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 0744130009246.
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited – kasneb Fee Collection Account No. 01129128535900.
Paying at Huduma Centres
If you are in Kenya, you can as well pay the following Huduma centres : Huduma Centres: GPO, Kibera and Makadara in Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Kisumu, Meru, Nyeri, Kisii and Nakuru.
Payment by banker’s cheque
You can also pay by Bankers Cheque/Draft. Kasneb insists that cheques will be accepted only on condition that they will be honoured on first presentation. Any cheque which is dishonoured for whatever reason or which has to be returned to a student because it is post-dated or is incomplete or has some technical defect may result in the student not being registered or entered for the examinations. Besides, the student will be required to pay an administrative charge thereof.
Paying in US Dollars for Students Living Outside the Country
If a student is residing outside Kenya, they may pay to kasneb KCB collection account No. 1123096465 domiciled at Capital Hill Branch, Nairobi or by bankers cheques/drafts which should be drawn payable to kasneb. Once payment is done, they should submit the requisite forms to kasneb together with a copy of the bank deposit slip or evidence of electronic transfer of the money.
After you have paid, make sure to look at this KASNEB Examinations timetable for this year which is now available here on Somasasa.
Today, we are going to talk about 2019 KCSE Results, Past Papers and Answers Marking Schemes. Where and how can you get the 2019 KCSE Past Papers and Answers Marking Schemes?
2019 KCSE Past Papers for All Subjects
Below, we have compiled a list of the 2019 KCSE past papers that you can download on Somasasa as well as the 2019 KCSE answers marking schemes:
- KCSE 2019 Agriculture paper 1 and paper 2
- KCSE 2019 Art and Design paper 1 and paper 2
- KCSE 2019 Biology paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3
- KCSE 2019 Business studies paper 1 and paper 2
- KCSE 2019 Chemistry paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3
- KCSE 2019 Computer studies paper 1 and paper 2
- KCSE 2019 CRE paper 1 and paper 2
- KCSE 2019 English paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3
- KCSE 2019 French paper 1 and paper 2
- KCSE 2019 Geography paper 1 and paper 2
- KCSE 2019 History and Government paper 1 and paper 2
- KCSE 2019 Home Science paper
- KCSE 2019 IRE paper
- KCSE 2019 Kiswahili paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3
- KCSE 2019 Mathematics paper 1 and paper 2
- KCSE 2019 Music paper
- KCSE 2019 Physics paper 1, paper 2 and paper 3.
All the past papers and marking schemes have also been put together in one folder that you can download at once. See the folder below: